- 烹調時間 30 分鐘
- 溫度 200 ºC
- 份量 8
- 1 4-lb chicken or 2 small chickens
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp rock salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sugar
- Preheat the giblets from the chicken and discard. Wash the chicken inside and out; dry out with paper towels.
- Rub the chicken with a little olive oil. Tie the wings and legs with cooking twine.
- Mix all the spices and the sugar together and rub all over the chicken. Store the seasoned chicken in a covered container or freezer bag and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
- Place the chicken onto the rotisserie bar and secure each end tightly. Roast the chicken for 2 hours using the convectional heat. The drippings may be used as a dipping sauce or gravy.