- 烹調時間 60 分鐘
- 溫度 190 ºC
- 份量 6
- ½ kg mild white fish, like cream dory
- (about 1-inch thick), cut into six pieces
- 200 g small shrimps, cooked and shelled
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 parsnips (or other root vegetable),
- cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 carrots, peeled and thinly-sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly-sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely-chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2½ cups stock (chicken, shrimp, or vegetable)
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, cut in small chunks
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly-sliced
- ½ cup whole cream or coconut milk
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- sliced jalapeno for garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Season the fish with ½ teaspoon salt and paprika. Place in the fridge until needed.
- In an 8x11-inch baking dish, toss the parsnip, carrot, celery, and onion with olive oil and the remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Spread out evenly.
- Pour the chicken, or vegetable, or shrimp broth over the vegetables. Evenly sprinkle the butter on top. Add the bay leaf.
- Cover the baking dish tightly with a lid or aluminum foil. Bake using the bottom heat function for 30 minutes.
- Add the fish, cooked shrimps, and red pepper and bake again, covered, for another 30 minutes until the fish is tender.
- Gently heat the whole cream or coconut milk and stir into the chowder.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving. Garnish with jalapeño, if desired.