- 烹調時間 25 分鐘
- 溫度 225 ºC
- 層架位置 2
- 功能 Pizza Setting
- 1 medium sized cauliflower head
- 200g kale
- 2 dl quinoa flour
- 1,5 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 250ml milk
- salt and pepper
- asparagus, tomatoes, baby broccoli and vegan cheese.
- Heat up the oven to 225 degrees.
- Remove the stem and leafs from the cauliflower and mix it together with the kale in a food processor until smooth.
- Put the quinoa flour, seasonings, olive oil and kale/ cauliflower mix in a bowl and knead in to an even dough.
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Put the kale mix on the tray and gently flatten it to create an even pizza crust
- Bake for 15 minutes before adding tomato sauce and other desired toppings such as asparagus, tomatoes, baby broccoli and vegan cheese. Then cook for a further 10mins.